Friday 18 June 2010

Chatroulette fright.

I never thought I'd ever see such a thing 'til today. I've never really understood the whole Chatroulette excitement phase. Since after all my most important exams have finished, I have become very bored. Sounds very sad but when the weather is not the greatest and all your friends are in lazy mood, it's very boring. So I decided I'd visit the "legendary" Chatroulette. I decided it would be best not to put my camera up on it, isn't the best sort of site to trust ¬_¬ It turned out after 20minutes on the site, I got to see 4 penis', 2 people having sex and about 40 odd old looking men. Generally one of the worst experiences ever. Imagine the people that could be watching you!
This is a print-screen from when I was online, (sorry if you find it rude >_>) I thought it would be inappropriate if I showed anyone the naked people or peoples faces. Also it would be unfair on them. If you want to check it out for yourself, (although I would warn you)



2 comments:

  1. Lolcats :D you love chatroulette don't you dani?
    P.S sorry for being lazy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I just realised you had commented, oh dear. I love chatroulette and it is fine xD I'm half to blame.

    ReplyDelete