Monday 24 May 2010

Paloma Faith

Right catch up time from Thursday the 20th May. On Thursday I went to see Paloma Faith with my close friend Hannah. I went to the o2 in Sheffield. I was very lucky to get tickets on the same day, thanks to my dad. £13.50 I didn't think was too bad for an amazing singer for 4hours? I didn't really know what to think when I arrived since we had to wait 2hours, but it was expected. Since there was the supporting bad called Elviin there, him and his band were amazing. When Paloma Faith came on stage, the whole of the o2 was packed. She was generally pretty awesome. All her songs you could see that she put herself into them. She picked out a fan from the audience and included him in the song. And another thing that was absolutely amazing, her outfits ♥_♥ oh and the circus like stage. Here are some photos from the night -
Paloma dancing with guitarist. He was amazing. Best hair in the world.
Joker outfit? Who else would think of that?
Elviin before Paloma came on.
New York - near to the end. Amazing outfit right?

No comments:

Post a Comment