Wednesday 19 May 2010

First exam happiness.

If you're in the same situation as I am with exams etc. then you'll probably understand what I'm talking about. I had my first exam on tuesday, r.e. I knew I was generally going to fail it since it's the first lesson on a monday morning at school and I just sit and daze. Probably not the best ways to try and pass a half GCSE but I'd rather lay on the desk and try and discover why Jesus was alive myself.
Yes well the exam, I thought it would turn out to be a complete and utter mess but if I'm honest I felt very pleased with myself after I filled every box ^_^ Thanks to a friend that completely rushed trying to help me learn all of it in the morning, next to a giant mango and passion fruit frappuccino. It tops the morning off really.

No comments:

Post a Comment