Saturday 22 May 2010

Summer is due.

I really should adding more to this blog, so today I thought I would since I was reminded by a friend that my blog looks rather "shit". Very understandable. First topic which most of you are completely going mad over.
Summer? Sun? Warmth?
I don't think England has ever had so much sun in a whole year, never mind a few days. It's a bit of a shame since most of us have exams at the moment and now the sun is going to completely wreck our schedule -_- Well! Never mind, I think we all should enjoy it while it lasts otherwise it will come to summer and it'll probably be snowing since it is England we're talking about. Another topic is the so called "sun tan", which is just a complete fail in my department. I hear from facebook that everyone is trying to conceive a sun tan, wait was conceive the right word to use? Meh, probably not. Anyway I don't think British weather is good enough for the sun tan, maybe it will be?
Another thing, am I the only one that feels so isolated because they have no summer clothes what-so-ever? I think it's generally time for another excuse money and shopping wise :)
Last thing, welcome summer ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment