Monday 30 August 2010

Back in the cold.

I am back. Yeah ok I get what you're thinking. "Damn more unstoppable sentences of boredum"No my friend! I have big news well not news but a little more excitement in my life for once. Since a few days ago I got back from holidays I decided well I could explain my holiday and expand on it. Yeah well I hope it works :3
On the 6th I went away to France, my parents like to travel there the unfortunate way. First night - catch the eurotunnel to Calais and then we travelled to Paris and since it was too late I was gutted that I couldn't to get into the Eiffel tower. Better luck next time "lawl". We stayed in a yet so simple hotel that night. T'was nice to get out of Sheffield. Next night we camped next to a huge lake which was amazing. It was warmer than a pool which was great. Meh I don't know about you but this is getting so boring to write/read, I think I might just cut the slack and quickly skip alot. While spending most of the time in the car in the first few days I had to go under mental torture of Mamma Mia everyday for hours as my 5year old sister begs to watch the dvd in the car all the time. I suppose whatever floats your boat but 8hours of Mamma Mia is surely not healthy. As we headed towards the south coast it was hitting the 40Âșc each day. I generally wasn't used to it the first few days and was roasting like a pig but yeah after a week I was cruising down the river on my lilo and tanning like a snail but whatever I was enjoying myself. I met some great people this holiday, I didn't think I would but yeah it would out the ordinary :-) I have had an amazing summer this year although all the things I generally planned didn't happen.
Next stop, the dreaded 6th form.

No comments:

Post a Comment