Sunday 1 August 2010

Rage.

Damn I really need to find something more to talk about on here, seriously I was so excited before exams that I get to finish school earlier and that summer might actually be amazing. Although I was totally wrong. First of all, I swear we had more sun in February. Secondly hopefully it'll be nicer weather when I arrive in France on Friday :-)

I thought to cheer the mood up I'd answer myself random questions made by a "question generator". So yeah here goes -
Can you make a cake? - Yes I can make a cakes. I like cake :3
What was the last album you bought? - Kids in Glass Houses - Dirt, if anyone has ever heard of them, you'll understand why I bought their album. My favourite band at the moment, literally I'm crazed over them at the moment. I have posters ready to be framed and my tickets to see them in November. God I love them.
When was the last time you got into a fight? - God this question is going to make me look like some aggressive teenager (I promise you, I am not) I got into a fight over facebook erm .. 2days ago ¬_¬ It was uncalled for and very surprising, when you get called ginger and ghostly looking - it's not usually the best way to start the weekend. And that's how I had a fight.
Best place you've been this year - Hopefully the best place I'll go this year is the south of France but since it hasn't happened yet, the best place I've been is probably my house. I love my house, however I shouldn't spend as much time as I do in it.
What's your favourite ice-cream flavour? - Damn hard question. I'm going to knock out all ben and jerry's because everyone knows they'll beat any other basic ice-cream flavour so I'll have to go for .. ok I'm narrowing it down to two flavours. Rasberry ripple and Toffee :3
What was the last film you saw? - All round kids favourite film(psh kids, there were more adults in the cinema) - Toy story 3, I've seen it twice now. I love it to absolute pieces. I saw it once with my friend Emily and Jane and then another time with my 5year old sister. "I lav it I lav it".

I think I'm done with questions. I'm thinking for my next post, oh wait I might just keep it to myself ^_^ Good day fellow bloggers.

P.s, I promised my friend Tom Davies that I would include him in my blog,
so yeah - Tom you're great, don't doubt yourself how amazing you can be. Love Dani.

No comments:

Post a Comment