Wednesday 4 August 2010

Mid-summer boredum.

I've been contemplating over my blog all day after I have no idea what to write about. This is going to be the last post before I go away as I'm going to be out and about saying bye to friends and packing etc.
A few friends earlier suggested I should write about sexual experiences with spiders. Unfortunately the experiences has yet to have happened - I shall add it to my list of what to do before I'm 50, wait no I won't.
Right I have decided what I'm going to write. Today I realised how hard it is to pack clothes and travel belongings for holidays. I never thought it was a problem until like now. I was stood looking at my wardrobe for half an hour today puzzling over what I should put in. Firstly I'm doubting whether it'll be nice weather and what clothes will suit it. And secondly what is suitable for the south of France for a month? ¬_¬ Tis' a hard choice, I finally stuffed half my suitcase full of shorts and dresses and the usual-ness.
Also my family are planning to be moving house on the 10th of September this year, to a place which is completely different to where I am now. I'm going to be living next to a field with sheep which is crazily weird. I really hope it's nice there because I've been in the same place for 14years and now I have to go. Any good tips for moving ;_;? So yeah I've kind of updated alot - wasn't the greatest of posts today but it's getting late and I'm shattered.
Good bye fellow england :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment