Sunday 31 October 2010

All that jazz.

Since it has been the half term holidays, I should have known to post more but I haven't really had a lot to talk about and I've been busy trying to attempt my film studies work and trying to keep a social life. I think I've done well keeping my social life this holiday, not so sure about doing homework. Meeeeh I'll be fine, knowing me I'll do it all Sunday night but that's what everyone does right? Well I hope so.
Yeah well this week has gone pretty fast.
Monday - Went to Meadowhall with a small amount of money and bought an achievable Starbucks, noice one.
Tuesday - Spent the day laying around. Then later went to a friends for the night - poker, cards and chit chat?
Wednesday - Got up at 10am ready for my first day of work. A 5hour shift, £4.80 an hour? That was definitely an awarding day.
Thursday - Nothing.
Friday - Nothing.
Saturday - Slept at a friends after a night full of games and saw films. Was an awesome night.
Today - Got ready for the huge amount of slutty dressed teens and young kids chasing after sweets.
Life is so great! And urgh school tomorrow. >_> Anyway Happy Halloween!

2 comments:

  1. HALLO DANIELLE
    I like the Thursday & Friday :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um .. crap I forgot about this :D Danke danke. I need to start getting a life ahaha.

    ReplyDelete