Tuesday 12 October 2010

Dara O'Briain and .. gasp

Good afternoon fella's. I have big exciting news, well for me it is. Something for once is like keeping me awake at night. .. Oh wait no that sounded wrong but I didn't mean it like that, I swear. One word :D - Gigs. I have 3 unbearable gigs coming up in the next few months, however bad I feel about spending the last of my money I have, I just know it will be worth it ^_^ I have Dara O'Briain coming up this Saturday which shall me amazing, no doubt about it. Then, well I think I have already explained I'm an fanatic about Kids In Glass Houses well their concert is on the 23rd of November absolute YAY, literally. Next thing, I am going to Manchester to see Maroon 5, some time in Febuary :3 with my friends which is going to be the final and best thing ever. Adam Levine is the hottest thing on this planet well so far :D Right I'm pretty much done with the rants and messages from myself. Oh wait by the way has anyone seen Awake? .. The film? Well it's amazing and Hayden Christensen is awesome :-) Danke, Byeeee.





No comments:

Post a Comment