Wednesday 13 October 2010

Music and Film riff raff.

Lately I've been searching for new bands and films since the other day I found my old CD collection, sadly enough when I was like 5 I used to listen to all my dad's favourites including Foo Fights and Red Hot Chilli's. However embarrassing it is, I adore them.
If you hadn't noticed I think I'm a pretty much a music fanatic, although I don't like all music types - the genre that I do like, I usually like all the bands included in it. I am now searching for new bands, or old. Unwell known bands and well known ones? It doesn't really matter :-) Same with films, I loveeeeee horror films at the moment, I do get shit scared a lot of the time but in the end I thoroughly enjoy them paha. Ah! Paranormal Activity is coming out soon. I had so many nightmares last time but I think that's because I was home alone when I watched it. This time I'm going to the cinema, I'll make sure of it. If you haven't seen the extended trailer already - here goes :D I'm done for today. Well I think I am. BYEEEEEEEEE.
Sorry for the crap quality, my youtube downloader sucks >.>

No comments:

Post a Comment