Sunday 24 October 2010

Blackberry? Where? EVERYWHERE.

Topic of the moment: Blackberry's. Yes you know those phones that are apparently god sent? Psssh I think it's all a bit of a phase if I'm honest - yeah they're pretty and all but are they any good. Meh they probably are. My dads got one recently and he acts like he's ruler of all with like a piece of plastic? I've been reading a few reviews and I've heard that their battery life lasts less than 2 days without any charge. Pretty ridiculous I'd say. Oh well whoever wants to pay up to £30 a month for it then sure, go with the flow or the heard of blackberry sheep coming this way.
- I've been trying to complete this post for over 3days now, I got bored of the idea after being consulted by an insane phone shop man in a shopping centre the other day when I was shopping with a friend. You know those shop assistants who are being paid to just stalk their costumers? Well I got one of those, lucky me wewp. >.> He talked about phones like they were his life? I never want to become one of those people. I just generally need a phone which is sustainable and will last me. Oh well. I'll just wait and see what Santa brings me for Christmas :D
Now back to work, cheeeeerio >.<

No comments:

Post a Comment