Thursday 14 October 2010

Hello.

Wow I'm on a roll. How long has it been since I posted everyday? Erm since never? I decided I would post today since I have an inset day tomorrow :D So I'm going to catching up on my sleep tomorrow and then maybe playing poker with my friends. I hope so anyways. Everyone seems to be very anti-social lately. I miss having loads of time with my friends, however sad it sounds. Did I ever tell you? I love card games? Recently I've been playing them all the time - I played all this lunch time in the common room and then my pregnant english teacher ended up being ill so I spent the next 2 hours of my pointless school day playing various card games :D T'was awesome. I actually hope to do something interesting this weekend and then this time next week I'll be chilling at home since I has a week off :-) joyous. That's all I tink, BYEEEEEEEEEE.
How awesome is this? Very.

No comments:

Post a Comment